Tuesday, November 8

Officially a California resident..

I don't have medical coverage, my taxes are a MESS, I make all kinds of illegal U-turns out here and I jaywalk like a mug .....but I certainly took a detour on my way to work this morning and made sure I was a part of the decision making on Governor Shwarzenegger's (sounds so strange) reform agenda. And I read the little Voter book that came to my house to try to get as good of an understanding as I could from all that proposition this and propostion this drama. These politicians and the ads they ran on tv certainly tried to confuse the ever-lovin hell out of us po' dumb voters.....but I read when I feel like it and I don't have a television...so.....I felt like reading all about Propostion 74-80.....and my head promptly got to hurting after I finished. So no matter the outcome I put my 1cent in. I try.

If you're not part of the solution your part of the problem


If a quote could die from over use, I would be the murderer. The above quote is noted as an African Proverb but one of my dear (currently inactive) friends used that line on her beau in front of me one day and it is by far one of the best lines ever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can't bitch about the state of the country if you didn't try and do something to change it....like vote. Bitch away Dayna = ) Change always begins when one decides to try.

Dayna said...

And you know I will!
:-)