Saturday, June 25

In the Beginning....

I started a blog on earthlink last July 2004. I just found it again, still standing, alone and unpublished with a few very personal things about me. Decorated with pictures of trees with purple flowers and purple this and purple that (my favorite color. Maybe I was royalty in my former life cause' I do love it so). Anyway I've abandoned that very time consuming, graphics major post for this one. No, it's not as pretty. Maybe I'll make up for it with words. I don't know, but what I do know is the first blog shall remain unpublished. I just digressed like a mo'fo..I almost forgot my point....Point.....I left my blog unattended for 11 months. Hopefully the simplicity of this one will seep into my pores and keep me interested enough to keep my readers interested.

My first post and I think I have so much more to say. Just had to get that little disclaimer out. Back to set up.

Thanks for tuning in.

No comments: