Saturday, June 25

So three hours later I'm still here staring at this screen, numb ass and all. Changing text colors and trying to upload photos. Listening to a lovely party shuffle on my computer. Neneh Cherry's - Buffalo Stance just went off, Madonna's dress you up is playing now. Love me some Madonna. A nice fella' I sometimes work with, gave me 500 songs from charted 80's music. Let me tell you who ruled the charts..Madonna and say what you want about the boy, yes boy- Michael Jackson. Aerosmith, Bon Jovi and Prince didn't do too bad. But reigning King and Queen of the charts in the 80's- the two M's. I'm a fan. Had a hissy fit when I was 10 years old and my ENTIRE family went to the Jacksons concert and brought me back a F&*#!%' program. It's been over 22 years and it still haunts me. Bummer. I was a huge fan, they all knew it. How could they do that to me? The rehearsed answer "You were at camp." I was a two hour ride away, come get my ass, I'm not in jail. Back to the now. Awwww.....All out of Love by Air Supply just came on. A tear might run down my cheek...later though.

It's 3:10am....and my neighbors can hear me if I cough too loud. I figure if they can dish out the noise, they should be able to take it. On more than one occasion I've heard her stumble up the stairs...loud piercing voice...laughing or calling for her kitties who probably lick there paws with disregard for the tipsy key jingler on the other side. My music is currently lower than my phone voice so......she should be okay. Oh how I miss the days when I could have my listening sessions. I try but she's already been over here twice. It's not the level of music per se, it's the bass (how low can you go). I guess she figures since she listens to the lite fm station with hearty helping of treble sans the bass, she can blast her music. I hear it all the time, but I let it go. I'll have to give some back stories of my year in L.A. later.

No comments: