Saturday, June 25

POP

And here's a scoop of (my own) truth (truth also doubles as opinion for me) - Tom Cruise is going through a mid-life crisis at 42 years old. I've seen it before. It's okay Tom, relax.....you lost a few cool points for losing yourself. But that's the effect Oprah, with her bountiful bosom, soul searching eyes and warm aura, has on people. That's what the pagans and spiritual-less (that's right) fail to see. At times, when you're going through a little something, but have to constantly wear your game face, these things happen. Unfortunately it happened on the biggest talk show to ever come through the tv screen. And we love Tom Cruise for his ability to "BE COOL". I didn't actually see the show because I am television-less and quite Zen-Buddha with mine right now. I've seen clips. I think I've been asked no less than 350 times....Did you see this show or that show? No I didn't see it, I'm saving for a flat-panel...Sharp-Aquos. I'll make the sacrifice to have what I want. Soon come, Soon come.

I've been up all night....the sun is up...I should just make a cup of coffee and go sit out on my patio/balcony(which requires some TLC all the flowers have passed on to flower heaven) Take in some of this strange LA air...still better than the cigarette smoke floating in to my vents from the downstairs apt at this very moment at 5:53AM. Who the hell is smoking at 5:53A?....Unless you're on set. When will I sleep....who knows.

Damn.

No comments: